Finding online comments difficult? You can request a form instead from firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01403 215100.
2. Click on ‘Register’ in the top left of the page. Register and follow the instructions. You will receive an email – click on ‘activate my account.’ This will take you back to the main consultation page.
3. Scroll to the foot of the page and click on ‘Respond by making comments on the consultation document.’
4. Click in the box on the left – ‘Chapter 6 Housing (Key Questions).’
5. Scroll down quite a way until you get to – ‘Land at Mayfield – North East of Henfield.’
6. Scroll to the bottom of this section and click on “ADD A COMMENT.”
7.You are now at the point when you can submit your comments.
8. SUMMARY (Suggested wording below, if you wish to object to the Mayfield Site or use your own words ) Please make it clear the specific items you are objecting to - Transport, Bio diversity, Downstream Flooding etc.
“I would like to strongly object to this development being considered for inclusion in the Local Plan. It is clearly undeliverable and unsustainable. No new access roads are proposed, there is no railway station nearby and no rural bus services this means over 14,000 extra cars commuting on our small local roads.
The centuries old views from the South Downs will be lost forever and views to and from the South Downs National Park will be ruined along with its “Dark Skies” policy.”
9. MAKE SURE THAT YOU CLICK THE ‘OBJECT’ BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
Find all about the Parish Office Team and CouncillorsREAD MORE
Find the Parish Council Policies and Henfield Parish Council's Public Open DataREAD MORE
Find out about the role of the Parish Council and the other Local Authorities, Horsham District Council and West Sussex County CouncilREAD MORE